Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What he wants vs. what will happen...

Is it just me or is this the ugliest couch set you have ever seen in your life? Really, who in their right mind would allow this in their home? Before I go off too bad at how much I dislike this multi-colored set of leather things you sit on, let me say, my husband LOVES them. Yes, that's right, LOVES them! To me, its funny, there are no reviews, however, the site claims that the Sell out Risk is very high! Really? How can that be?

Black & Red Modern 3-piece Leather Couch

Let's get back to reality: What he will get is something more like what is pictured below. A little more tasteful and yet, still comfortable. This set has got a lot of great reviews too. Wouldn't you rather have something that reclines, you can put your soda and food on? Hide your gaming equipment in the consoles and ottoman? Yes, this is definitely more like what will end up in 'his cave' my house.

Brown Leather 7-piece Recliner Sectional Couch w/ Ottoman

No comments:

Post a Comment